- Museum staff will contact you to confirm your booking and costs.
- Admission cost includes entry into the museum and guided tour if requested. You will be contacted upon receipt of this booking form to confirm pricing. Full payment must
be made at the time of your visit*.
- We require no less than 2 days written notice if the client wishes to cancel or postpone an event.
- Final confirmed number of guests is required seven (7) days prior to the event.
- The Museum of Tropical Queensland does not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or after a booking.
- All prices are subject to change.
Privacy: The personal information collected and maintained by the Queensland Museum/Museum of Tropical Queensland comprises your name, address,
contact details and information specific to your involvement with the Museum. The information requested allows us to provide you with up-to-date information including
products, events and special offers. Your personal information is also collected for research to improve our industry.
For further information see our Privacy & Security page
* Travel firms must present a voucher to museum staff upon arrival including details of final numbers. The museum will forward an invoice for