Parents & carers
A visit to the museum is made easy for parents with young children with facilities and services including:
- A passenger lift servicing all levels of the museum and a ramp from level 1 to 2.
- High chairs available in the cafe.
- A parent's room, equipped with a nappy change table and easy access for parents with a pusher.
For further queries about specific needs, please speak with one of our Visitor Services Officers.
To ensure that you and others enjoy their museum visit, we would appreciate if parents with young children could observe our conditions of entry, including:
- All children aged 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No running in the galleries.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in any of our galleries, except the Great Gallery on Level 1.