A visit to the museum is made comfortable for people with individual needs with services and facilities including:
- A passenger lift services all levels of the museum.
- A wheelchair access ramp from level 1 to 2.
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms on the ground floor and level 1.
- A wheelchair is available for use. We recommend calling ahead of your visit to ensure it will be available.
- Participation in the national Companion Card scheme. The scheme enables free of charge entry to the museum for companions of visitors with severe permanent disabilities. Visitors must be cardholders. Visit the National Companion Card website for more information.
Please speak to one of our Visitor Services Officers for further queries about other needs.