Our volunteers are a valued part of the team! It’s a rewarding way to become involved and we offer voluntary roles across the museum.
Benefits of volunteering include:
- Learn more about your own backyard , the natural and cultural heritage of North Queensland.
- Educate visitors about heritage of North Queensland.
- Participate in Public Programs activities, including guided tours.
- Discover how the museum works behind the scenes.
- Assist our team behind the scenes.
- Make new friends, we have a fantastic team of volunteers!
For more information contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
If you would like to become a volunteer, complete the Application to volunteer (94 KB) and return it to us: